Friday, March 26, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 7: Mother Knows Best is LIVE

Two weeks have gone by and you know what that means! The world of X-men fanfiction is ready for another update from X-men Supreme! Issue 7: Mother Knows Best is live and ready for reading. For anybody who is a fan of Rogue or a fan of her ever mixed up family ties to Mystique, this issue is for you. There have been any number of comic and fanfiction stories about them. This is just the first of what will be many in the future.

Issue 7: Mother Knows Best

So please take the time to read and review this issue. It is important in any piece of writing to get feedback and X-men Supreme is no exception. I am open to all levels of criticism and I encourage everyone who reads this title to leave a review for me to work with. The more feedback I get, the better I can make this series. Enjoy!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment