Tuesday, May 25, 2010

X-men Supreme Update - Sabretooth Bio

I know it's been a while since I updated the bios page on my X-men Supreme website. There's a good reason for it though. Some bios may contain spoilers at this point and I don't wish to spoil some of the upcoming events in the series. I kind of want people to read it and review it first. But since Revenge of Weapon X is in full swing, it seems like an appropriate time to tell the story of Victor Creed, aka Sabretooth.

Victor Creed - Sabretooth

His bio should offer some insight into his madness. That's going to be vital as the final chapter unfolds. It is still set for a June 4th release and a preview should be up by May 28th. So stay tuned! X-men Supreme is still going strong and the more support I get, the more awesome the series will be. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment