Friday, June 4, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 12: Revenge of Weapon X Part 3 is LIVE!

This is it! The concluding chapter to the Revenge of Weapon X arc for X-men Supreme is complete! This is a big moment for this fanfiction series. This is the first big arc of the many that will unfold. I've spent the first half of Volume 1 setting a lot of these characters up and distinguishing them from their comic and cartoon counterparts. There's going to be plenty more on the way as new characters enter and old characters change. For now, Revenge of Weapon X is a taste of the awesome to come!

Issue 12: Revenge of Weapon X Part 3

As always, I implore everyone who reads this blog or goes to my website to take some time to read and review. I really want to get some feedback at this point in the series. There's so much more I want to do and I want to do it right. I can't do that without some strong feedback so please contact me or post your comments on each issue. Thanks to all those who have joined the X-men Supreme series and I assure you there is plenty more to come!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment