Friday, June 18, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 13: Bedazzeled is LIVE

The wait is over Dazzler fans! The new issue of X-men Supreme is ready and as the title suggests, a certain musical mutant named Alison Blaire takes center stage. I know it's been a while since I introduced a new character in this fanfiction series. It's a fragile balancing act between bringing new ones in and developing the ones that are already there. I like to think I'm making an effort to walk that line for now. Characters like Dazzler will have their place in the scope of this story and so will the others I plan to introduce.

X-men Supreme Issue 13: Bedazzeled


I hope this issue adds the Dazzler fans to what hope is a growing number of X-men Supreme followers. My website has recently passed 1500 hits and for what I've done so far, that's astonishing! There's still plenty more to come though and I hope to make that number climb. So all you X-men fans, Marvel fans, or just general fanficton fans should stay tuned because the best is yet to come! Thanks as always for those who have taken the time to provide feedback to my fanfiction series and for all those who haven't yet, please find the time to do so if possible. Until then, I have plenty more comic reviews to get through from this past week and plenty more material to work with on X-men Supreme. Enjoy!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment