Wednesday, June 16, 2010

X-men Supreme Update - New Rogue Pics

I meant to post this yesterday, but got caught up doing comic reviews. The new issue of X-men Supreme is still on target for a Friday release and to make the wait easier, I updated the sexy pics section again. This time, I added about a dozen pictures of the untouchable sexy that is Rogue.

X-men Supreme Sexy Ladies: Rogue Pics

Given recent events in both the mainline comics and in X-men Supreme, Rogue may not be so untouchable anymore and you know what that means! I won't spoil it, but she's definitely a character to watch in some upcoming stories. Right now, Bedazzled is shaping up to be a solid one-shot issue with all the action and general awesome readers have come to expect from X-men. Check back in on Friday to see for yourselves!

In the meantime, there are a number of comics coming out this week that I hope to review. I'll try to get them out as soon as possible, but right now my focus is X-men Supreme. Thanks to everybody for their support thus far and rest assured, there is still plenty to come.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment