Thursday, January 20, 2011

X-men Supreme - Bios for Mystique and Nightcrawler

Work on the next issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is well-underway! I plan on having a preview ready for all you wonderful X-men fans tomorrow. In the meantime, it hasn't been lost on me that I haven't updated the bios page in a while. Don't think I've forgotten. It's just that with the way X-men Supreme has unfolded, I haven't brought in enough new characters to warrant a bio page. Now I know some characters have been in place for some time that don't have an entry. There's a reason for that. For some of these characters, posting their bios would mean revealing certain plots for future issues that I don't want to spoil just yet. The X-men Supreme fanfiction series is going to have it's share of twists and turns. As such, these reveals will come with time. At the moment, I have two well-known characters whose story I can safely tell. Anyone who read issue 24: Family and Fiends Part 3 already got a taste!

Bios - Nightcrawler

Bios - Mystique

That's right! I've made it an X-men Supreme family affair! Like mother like son, Mystique and Nightcrawler took center stage of the first arc for Volume 2: War Powers. It won't be the last time they headline a major story in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series either. I plan on making their background story much different from their comic, movie, and cartoon counterparts. Some of those differences have already been revealed. Others will come in due time. For now, X-men Supreme will keep moving forward! This fanfiction series is poised for some major twists and a few long awaited revelations! As always I urge everybody to contact me if they have any questions or comments. Thanks to everyone who has supported X-men Supreme! There is much more to come! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment