Friday, January 14, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 24: Family and Fiends Part 3 is LIVE

The X-men Supreme fanfiction series keeps rolling along! Today is the day the first arc of the Volume 2: War Powers comes to a close. I wanted to jump right into the action with with this next stage in X-men Supreme and the Family and Fiends arc has filled that roll nicely. One of the goals I had for Volume 2: War Powers was to expand the breadth of this fanfiction series and that included bringing in new characters. Nightcrawler was at the top of my list to add. I felt I had to because he was recently killed off in the 616 comics and has been dead in the Ultimate comics for a few years now. He's one of those X-men who is iconic and recognizable in his own right. For X-men Supreme, I wanted to set him apart from his predecessors while keeping the qualities that make Kurt Wagner awesome! So for all you suffering Nightcrawler fans, I give you the last chapter of Kurt's introduction to the world of X-men Supreme.

Issue 24: Family and Fiends Part 3

Now I'm taking a bit of a risk with Nightcrawler in this series. While I am trying to make him different, there are some elements I'm using from the X-men comics that may be a bit controversial. For anyone who is familiar with Nightcrawler's history, you'll understand when you read the latest issue. I'm trying to take what Marvel has done and not just put my own twist on it, but make it better. That's a challenge because not everything Marvel has done has gone over well with X-men fans. This is why it's so vital for readers to provide me with feedback as I develop this series. X-men Supreme will have a lot of elements so please comment on every issue you can or contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I'm always willing to listen!

So the first arc of X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers is in the books! There are still plenty more to come so stay tuned for more update! Now that Nightcrawler has been introduced, I'll be adding him and Mystique (who I've been putting off until after this arc) to the bios section. There is still plenty of quality awesome left for this fanfiction series! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment