Friday, February 11, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 26: The Ties That Terrorize LIVE!

Here we go! The next installment of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is ready! No more teasing and previews. I promised that the next installment of X-men Supreme would bring some surprises and new faces. Now I'm here to deliver! X-men Supreme is entering a new area. It's not enough to simply progress from the story that began in Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. Like the real X-men comics, X-men Supreme will develop new stories along the way. Many of these stories will tie together while others will be of a more personal nature. This latest issue marks the beginning and progression of such a story with X-men Supreme. It'll set the stage for some much bigger developments in Volume 2: War Powers!

Issue 26: The Ties That Terrorize

There are so many things I want to do with X-men Supreme. I know I've made that clear before, but I keep saying it because I mean it. The next few issues of Volume 2 won't just bring in some familiar characters to all those who breathe X-men. It will craft a different story surrounding those characters. X-men Supreme isn't just about telling a story. It's about building a novel background story for these characters that captures their essance while being salient to X-men fans of all kinds. Since this kind of project is so ambitious, I urge readers and X-men fans alike to send me feedback. Please contact me or post comments on each issue. I know some people are very passionate about certain characters. I want to those characters justice in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! In order to succeed, I need to get input from the fans. So please let me know what you think and help me make X-men Supreme the best X-men series it can be. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment