Friday, February 25, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 27: Cajun Chaos Part 1 is LIVE!

The time has finally come! A new arc for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series begins today! Volume 2: War Powers promises to have more multi-part arcs than Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. X-men Supreme is undergoing some major events that can't be told in just one or two issues. The stakes are rising. This fanfiction series is going to new and uncharted territories. Part of this process involves introducing new characters. In Issue 26: The Ties That Terrorize a couple of familiar faces to X-men fans showed up. One of them was everybody's favorite Cajun, Remy Lebeau. Well in this new arc for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, the Ragin' Cajun takes center stage! I know Gambit has many rabid fans out there. I hope they're satisfied with this fresh take on him.

Issue 27: Cajun Chaos Part 1

As with all the characters I've introduced thus far, Remy Lebeau will have a slightly different history in the world of X-men Supreme. I've kept some elements of his past and tweaked others. It's important that the characters in X-men Supreme remain familiar while having their share of variation. I'll be posting an entry in the bios section for Remy when this arc is over. For now, this is his big moment for X-men Supreme. His presence will have major ramifications for certain characters and certain stories. You'll see!
As always, I strongly encourage everyone who reads X-men Supreme to tell me what they think. This fanfiction series thrives on feedback. I need to know if I'm doing something right so I can make it better. Please post your comments on each issue or contact me at any time. As always, I appreciate all those who support X-men Supreme. There's still plenty to come with this fanfiction series! Excelsior!

Jack

2 comments:

  1. I actually haven't made it to this part yet, but I can tell your writing is improving as things go on. Keep it up!

    On a side note, I am wonering who exactly this ex of Cyclops's is. The fact that he won't talk about it at all is vintage Summers, though.

    Rothstien-Smash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate your input. I know I have room to improve. I'm trying to improve with every single issue. I'm never satisfied with current quality. I want to be better. As this series unfolds, I hope to really take it to another level. By the end of Volume 2, you should see more refinement.

    As for Cyclops's ex-girlfriend and Jean Grey's ex-boyfriend, I've been keeping that under wraps for a reason. I'll reveal it soon enough. The characters I reveal should be familiar! Just have patience. It'll all be worth while! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete