Thursday, February 3, 2011

X-men Supreme Update - Fresh Batch of Pics!

Well all you awesome comic fans out there, the next issue of X-men Supreme is well into development! It's on schedule to be released on time despite the shitty weather that seems to be dampening everyone's enthusiasm. Guess Mother Nature is in a foul mood and taking it out on as many people she can. Just like bitter ex-girlfriends! But if the weather has you down, I have something that may help. The preview for X-men Supreme Issue 26: The Ties That Terrorize still isn't ready yet. But I have made an extensive (and overdue) update to the pics section!

X-men Supreme - Pictures

I meant to do this sooner, but work on the series and my reviews has taken up most of my time and in addition to snow Mother Nature insists that the days only be 24 hours. Blame her, not me! I made sure this update is full of hot, beautiful women to help warm the masses. This includes plenty of updates for X-women such as Rogue, Storm, Mystique, Shadowcat, and the Scarlet Witch. For anyone not interested in pics of sexy X-women (I'm guessing that's not many of you) I also updated the Team Pics section. So there's something for everyone! I didn't get a chance to update the section for Jean Grey, but I hope to get to her later next week! So there's still more to come for all you visual types.

I hope this update acts as a bonus to the preview I post tomorrow. The X-men Supreme fanfiction series has some major developments ahead! Some new characters will be showing up. Some new plots will start to unfold. You'll see! As always, I encourage people to contact me if they have any questions or concerns. If you want to talk X-men or are interested in adding your artwork to my growing collection, feel free to get in touch with me at any time! Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment