Saturday, March 26, 2011

X-men Supreme Update: New Commissioned Art for Issue 11: Revenge of Weapon X Part 2

I know I just updated the X-men Supreme fanfiction series yesterday. I also know that it's been a while since I updated the pics section, namely the panels area. Well that changes today! The wonderfully talented Brian Brinlee is back in action! He's created some wonderful commissions for X-men Supreme and his talent continues to astound me. This most recent pic comes from the pages of Issue 11: Revenge of Weapon X Part 2. He captured the powerful scene between General Wraith and Professor Xavier. In this scene the two men confront each other and their opposing ideas clash. It's one of the most important scenes in the arc and Brian captured it perfectly! You can view the full image in the panels section.

X-men Supreme Panel Commissions

Thanks again for making X-men Supreme all the more awesome, Brian! As I've mentioned before, I'm open for other commissions. If you have something you want to contribute to X-men Supreme, then by all means! Contact me and I'll be happy to post it and give full credit. I plan on doing a larger update of the pics section soon, but a fresh image from Brian Brinlee takes priority! Stay tuned for more updates to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series as they come in! Until then, take care and best wishes.


 Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment