Wednesday, April 13, 2011

X-men Supreme Update - Pics, Juggernaut Bio, and New Commission From Brian Brinlee!

Time for a major update! I've been doing a lot of smaller updates for X-men Supreme lately so I decided to include every one of them in a single package. Between growing this fanfiction series, I've also been working on the bios and pics section. I know I recently did an update for the X-women section, I did not include an update for Rogue and Jean Grey. Well I've finally caught up! These two famous X-ladies have been given a healthy dose of fresh pics in their respective sections. They tend to be popular with artists (and who can blame them?) so there is usually a lot of material to add.

If that weren't enough, X-men Supreme also received another wonderful commission recently from the always talented Brian Brinlee. His wonderful contributions to this fanfiction series have really helped make it special and I hope everybody here takes time to thank him for his hard work. His latest piece takes place in Issue 12: Revenge of Weapon X Part 3 and provides a wonderful depiction of the awesome power of Magneto. It was a great moment in the history of this fanfiction series and Mr. Brinlee captured it perfectly! So after you're done checking out the Rogue and Jean's pics, be sure to check out Brian's latest masterpiece. It's every bit as awesome as an X-men fan could hope for.

X-men Supreme Commissions - Panels

The pics are all well and good, but art is only part of what makes X-men Supreme awesome. I also took some time to update the bios section. The latest issue of X-men Supreme entitled The Unstoppable Juggernaut introduced every X-men fan's favorite unstoppable force. As such, I've created an entry in the bios page that further explains his character in the world of X-men Supreme. There are some minor differences between this version and his comic book counterpart. Those differences will be further explored as this fanfiction series continues to unfold. So for those of you who couldn't get enough Juggernaut, you now have his story!

Bios - Juggernaut

So that should do it! This giant-sized update for X-men Supreme is complete! The bios and pics section should both be up to speed. Now I can focus on developing the next issue. I'll have a preview ready as always both here and on the X-men Supreme Official Blog. I know Juggernaut wasn't the only character I introduced in the last issue. John "Thunderbird" Proudstar made his debut as well. I do plan on doing a bios entry for him as well, but not until after the next issue. Thunderbird is featured heavily in this issue and his bio may spoil a few things. So stay tuned! There is still plenty to come from the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Thank you all very much for your support and please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or general feedback. Excelsior!


 Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment