Friday, December 9, 2011

X-men Supreme Reflections: Bobby Drake is LIVE!

This is it! Another volume of X-men Supreme Reflections has officially ended. This has been a very fun little series to work on. It has allowed me to refine this fanfiction series in ways that help tie together all those special elements that make Marvel's famous X-men the awesome characters they are. I knew I wanted to give the Original Five the Supreme Reflections treatment at one point. Now that I've reached the end, I'm very pleased with how it turned out. The final entry of this round of Supreme Reflections is Iceman. I felt it was fitting to end with him because he went through so many emotional upheavals throughout X-men Supreme Volume 1 and 2 and it finally culminated in the final issue. Now I have a chance to reflect on all these issues. I hope you all enjoy it! I want it to be as cool as Iceman deserves.

Supreme Reflections: Bobby Drake

Now that X-men Supreme Reflections: Volume 2 is done, I can finally announce something that I've had planned for quite a while now. Before I get started on X-men Supreme Volume 3, I want to throw in a little something extra. Every now and then, Marvel will take some time to publish a giant sized one-shot that tells a largely self-contained X-men story. These usually come in the form of annuals or specials. Well since I'm treating X-men Supreme like a real comic book series, it's only fitting that I do one as well. So I'm proud to announce X-men Supreme Issue 0, a special one-shot that takes place before the beginning of this series and covers a special adventure with the Original Five X-men that we all know and love. It will come out in two weeks just in time for Christmas. Think of it as one last bonus before I begin Volume 3! I don't want to give too much away, but I promise to have more details within a week!

I have so many big plans for X-men Supreme. I hope you all are enjoying it thus far. As always, I urge everyone to take the time to read and review my work. There's a review function for every issue and you can always contact me if you wish to discuss this fanfiction series or X-men in general. I'm always open to feedback. Thanks again for all your support. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment