Friday, July 20, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 58: Protues Part 1 is LIVE!

There are big events on the horizon for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Just as Marvel puts a lot of energy into their big X-men events, I plan on putting plenty of energy into the events that will take X-men Supreme in a bold new direction. For most of X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope, I've been building on events that began back at the end of X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers. Now those events are about to take on a major twist. X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope is past the halfway point. The end is actually in sight now and like the previous two volumes of this fanfiction series, I plan on ending it with a huge event. But before I can get to that event, there are a few arcs that will act as preludes of sorts.

This latest arc takes another page out of one of the X-men's older stories. I already touched on it briefly in Issue 57: Rivalry and Reflections and I'll be taking it much further with this next two-part arc. It involves a significant part of Professor Charles Xavier's past, one that helped lead him to forming the X-men in the world of X-men Supreme. It also will introduce a few new characters that should be familiar to X-men fans. It should offer greater insight into the history of the X-men in the world of X-men Supreme. I already showed in previous issues how Thunderbird played a different role in X-men Supreme. You'll see more here in this latest arc among other things!

Issue 58: Proteus Part 1

I'm very excited about this arc and the other preludes I have planned. I know this one may be obscured because everyone will be out seeing Batman: The Dark Knight Rises for the next few weeks. However, I hope that as the summer blockbusters pass, the world of X-men Supreme can take hold with an event every bit as memorable! As always, I strongly encourage everyone to provide feedback during this exciting time for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Please post your comments in each issue or contact me with your comments. Any feedback is appreciated so long as it isn't spam. As always, I deeply thank all my wonderful readers. Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

2 comments:

  1. It sure sounds like a promising arc.

    I left you a comment on your last post. I'm really digging your blog.

    Cheers.

    www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you enjoy it, Arion. If ever you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact my drunken ass at any time!

    Jack

    ReplyDelete