Friday, August 31, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue #61 - Partners in Madness is LIVE!

The dog days of summer are almost over and so is Marvel's latest big event, Avengers vs. X-men. But while this event is nearing its end, the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is getting ready for an event every bit as epic! I don't make that claim lightly because I understand that events like Avengers vs. X-men have heavy expectations for X-men fans and Marvel fans alike. Well I have every intention of delivering for this upcoming event for X-men Supreme. But like Marvel did with Avengers vs. X-men, there will quick prelude arc in the same way Avengers: X-Sanction was a prelude to Avengers vs. X-men. I hope that this little prelude is more awesome for one simple reasons: Deadpool.

Of all the characters I get comments and questions on, Deadpool is one of the most frequently mentioned. And that's understandable. He's one of Marvel's most popular (not to mention entertaining) characters. I've already written Deadpool in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series before in the aptly named Deadpool arc. I had a lot of fun writing him as he made a visit between Nightcrawler and his girlfriend, Amanda, more eventful than they probably would have preferred. But I've yet to really explore Deadpool's history in the annuls of X-men Supreme. It is not the same as it is in Marvel's normal comic universe. And that's why I'm so excited to begin this new arc that won't just bring Deadpool into focus within the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, but set the stage for the big event I have planned in a way that involves plenty of Deadpool inspired explosions!

Issue 61: Partners in Madness

I hope everyone enjoys this arc. In terms of writing fanfiction, Deadpool is one of the most enjoyable characters to write. I also hope everyone enjoys the hints I've been dropping for the big event that's about to transpire in X-men Supreme. It's a very important event in the sense that it's one I've heard plenty of people talk about and has always been in my plans since I started X-men Supreme. I really want it to be awesome and I am somewhat worried because I haven't been getting as much traffic as usual lately. For some reason, there's been a dip both in reviews and hits. I really want that to change as I continue to build this important, landmark event for X-men Supreme. If I'm doing something wrong, tell me! Please send me your feedback directly by contacting me or post it in each issue. I'm open to suggestions, criticism, or pretty much anything that will help make the X-men Supreme fanfiction series better. I want it to be awesome and I really hope everybody will help me in that endeavor. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment