Sunday, December 16, 2012

My First Published Book: Skin Deep is Available on Amazon!


Hey guys, I'm taking a break from the usual comic book news to make a big announcement. Today is a big day for me! My first self-published book is officially available on Amazon.com! I’ve been looking forward to this moment. Everyone writer has to start somewhere and today, this is my official beginning. For anyone out there who is interested in stories involving drama, romance, and sex then I strongly encourage you to check this book out! Here’s the full Amazon description:


What would you do if you could be as beautiful as you wanted to be? And what would you do when that beauty opened the doors to a new world of opportunity, pleasure, and indulgence? 

Benjamin Prescott never had that choice. He was a nobody, born into a frail body that was weak, sickly, and unattractive. Conversely, his childhood friend, Mary Williams, was blessed with a natural beauty that granted her a great many opportunities. Throughout high school, Ben watched Mary as she made friends with other attractive girls, drew attention from equally attractive boy, and indulge in the various pleasures that her body afforded her. Now as their graduation approaches, she seemed destined to drift away from him while he is doomed to a life of obscurity. But that all changes on a fateful school trip to Genetix Lab, an up-and-coming company that boasts great advances in biotechnology. In a horrific accident, Ben is seriously wounded and faces a grim prognosis. Neither his frail body nor jaded spirit is capable of healing. It leads him to cross paths with the mysterious Dr. Warren Irvine. He offers Ben a radical new treatment that promises to not only heal him, but make him as attractive and healthy as he wants to be. In the span of a few weeks, he goes from being an unattractive nobody to a very attractive somebody with a body worthy of an athlete or male model. It affords him new opportunities for indulgence that he never had before and promises to change his relationship with Mary forever. 

But in accepting Dr. Irvine’s offer, he unwittingly becomes involved in a series of lurid experiments that will test the human capacity for indulgence. It’s a story of beauty, lust, love, sex, and pleasure. How much can Mary, Ben, and all those who take advantage of their beauty handle before it consumes them? Is beauty truly skin deep? Or is the human drive for pleasure too powerful to overcome?

I'm very excited about this book. While I have every intention of continuing X-men Supreme, I still have a dream of making an actual living off my writing. This is my first step towards doing so. If you want to support X-men Supreme in another way, please buy my book or tell others about it! If you're a fan of X-men Supreme, teen drama, erotic fiction, or 50 Shades of Grey then I strongly recommend my book. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy it!

Jack

8 comments:

  1. Haha CONGRATS MAN! I do love your blog and your hilarious well written reviews. I may just have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I deeply appreciate your support. This is a big step for me. I really want this book to have some level of success and every bit of support helps!

      Jack

      Delete
  2. How much does this book cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paperback version is $12.99 (I couldn't charge less under the terms of the self-publishing agreement). The Kindle version costs $3.99, the same price as some comics.

      Delete
  3. What about Child of Orcus? Does that not count? Cuz I loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Child of Orcus is only available on the Kindle and is also $3.99. And if you enjoyed it, I'm glad! That was my first attempt at an ebook. Skin Deep was my first attempt at a truly complete book. I hope you enjoy it too. I feel if you enjoyed Child of Orcus, you'll enjoy Skin Deep.

      Jack

      Delete
  4. Bought and now waiting for it to come in the mail. I love a good romance novel and Benjamin Prescott seems to be a character that will stimulate my ovaries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I deeply appreciate your support. And if ever your ovaries need more stimulating, you know how to reach me!

      Jack

      Delete