Thursday, February 7, 2013

Uncanny X-men #1 Lettered Preview

Brian Michael Bendis has shown that he can write a damn good X-men comic with All New X-men. As such, X-men fans should be both excited and anxious to see how his other X-book, Uncanny X-men pans out. Unlike All New X-men, he's not starting from scratch. He's following up a very high-quality, very awesome run by Kieron Gillen. Having reviewed most of Gillen's run, I can say without reservation that Bendis can't wait too long to start shitting diamonds if he wants to match that quality. We've had a few previews released over the past few weeks, but they were all unlettered and could mean way too many things to a guy strung out on booze and pot so I didn't want to post them less I write something too ridiculous for the internet about them. But today, CBR finally released a lettered preview and I'm so proud to post it that I'm almost sober!


I have every intention of reviewing this book when it comes out so let's hope I'm getting drunk for all the right reasons when the time comes. Nuff said!

1 comment:

  1. the soulsword looks like something cloud strife would carry around.

    ReplyDelete