Friday, February 1, 2013

X-men Supreme Reflections: Remy Lebeau is LIVE!

The countdown until X-men Supreme Volume 4 has begun! And as I've done before with this fanfiction series, I'll bridge the gap with another installment of Supreme Reflections. While I haven't gotten the kind of feedback I get with the main fanfiction series with these, I feel they're important in the larger context of X-men Supreme. X-men is such a character-driven series. Marvel has always focused heavily on individual characters and what motivates them to do what they do. Whether it's the Dark Angel Saga in Uncanny X-Force or the X-men Supreme Phoenix Saga, the characters are the most important component of every story.

To date, I've covered most of the major characters in X-men Supreme that have been introduced in the early parts of this fanfiction series. With X-men Supreme Reflections Volume 3, I'll be covering some of the characters that I've introduced in later volumes. Some characters have already had their share of stories and they already have a section in the bios page. But they haven't had a chance to truly reflect on how far they've come in X-men Supreme. One of those characters is Gambit. He first appeared in the Cajun Chaos arc in X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers. He's undergone his share of changes and he'll be undergoing plenty more in X-men Supreme Volume 4. I know he's a popular character, especially with the ladies for obvious reasons. But he's also been inconsistent in the comics in the sense that he's been either a lovable thief or a completely unlovable scoundral. I've noticed that fans either love him or hate him. In X-men Supreme, I've tried to make him appeal to everyone. And I hope that with X-men Supreme Reflection, his appeal will grow.

Supreme Reflections: Remy Lebeau

I've also continued to update other portions of the X-men Supreme website that I've been meaning to work on for quite some time. As I recently did with Emma Frost, I created a new entry in the bios page for President Elect of the X-men Supreme fanfiction universe, Robert Kelly. His role in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series has been significant going all the way back to X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. Now that he's President, his role will continue to grow. As such, I've created an entry that provides some background information on him. He's an important character to the future of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series so you'll definitely want to keep an eye on him.

Robert Kelly Bio


As I said before, X-men Supreme Reflections don't usually get a lot of feedback compared to the regular fanfiction series. I would like to change that. I know not everyone who reads X-men Supreme or X-men in general are Gambit fans, but I would really like to hear what people have to say about this first entry. Gambit is such a controversial character in that he generates a lot of reactions from fans. And I would like to address some of those reactions. Please post your feedback in the comments section or contact me directly. Thank you and I hope everybody enjoys this new installment of X-men Supreme Reflections! Take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment