Friday, August 16, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue 81: Political Incorrectness is LIVE!


The next big challenge for the X-men is set to unfold in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. The impact of the events of the Lotus and the Warrior will be felt, but a much bigger threat is looming just over the horizon. Right now, Marvel is ramping up for their big 50th anniversary for the X-men with their Battle of the Atom event. I have a little event coming up as well that I'm very excited about. It will be an event that threatens to consume the entire world of X-men Supreme. I can't divulge any details just yet, but I will say that it will have serious long-term ramifications for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series and set the stage for a very significant shift.

For now, the X-men have enough on their plate. The Lotus and the Warrior didn't just take Wolverine on a trip down memory lane in Japan. It also brought a brand new member to the X-men. Psylocke has a lot of catching up to do and expect her to get tested very early. Her presence will also lead to some new drama between Gambit and Rogue, two characters who have shared more than just cigarettes since they joined the X-men. Some of the best X-men stories ever written involve heavy character drama and I want to explore that aspect in X-men Supreme. Expect it to be a major issue in the immediate future and the seeds will be sewn in this issue. I hope you all enjoy it!

X-men Supreme Issue 81: Political Incorrectness

It's an exciting time for all things X-men. Fifty years of stories have created an amazing mythos for Marvel comics. I like to think I've made a small contribution to that story with the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I know that it will never be on the same level as the stories in Marvel Comics, but I want to treat it as something special that will resonate with X-men fans of all kinds. I want to celebrate the 50th anniversary of X-men as well. From Stan Lee to Chris Claremont, it's a milestone that's worth celebrating. As such, it's all the more important that people take time to read and review my work. I'm always open to chat. Feel free to contact me at any time or post your feedback directly in the issue. Thank you all very much to everyone who has supported the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment