Monday, January 12, 2015

Another Sexy Side-Project: The Humiliation of Emma Frost


Even though I've got a lot on my plate with X-men Supreme and Strangers In Paradise, I'm always open to a new side-project. I think it's important to mix things up. One day I'm writing about Wolverine battling Fantomex in a bloody battle worthy of a UFC pay-per-view event. The next day I'm writing a story about a sweet, sexy getaway between Superman and Wonder Woman. It helps keep my mind and my creative spirit sharp. Like an omega level telepath without the aid of a Charles Xavier, it allows me to control the crazy ideas that pop into my mind.

While I know I've been trying new ideas lately, especially with DC characters, I haven't lost my love for the classics. And in terms of X-men, few ideas are more classic than a story about Jean Grey and Emma Frost clashing. It made for one of the most defining clashes that has gone on to define the last decade of X-men comics. It involves two of Marvel's strongest, sexiest, most powerful female characters fighting over a man. While I'm sure the feminazi crowd doens't appreciate that, it still makes for some awesomely sexy stories.

With that in mind, I used the past couple of weeks to create a story for those who still have a soft spot for old fashioned Jean/Emma frenemy-style clashes. They've patched things up somewhat in the comics recently. Hell, they've even gone shopping together. But in this story, there's none of that sister-from-another-mister crap. This is a story about Jean Grey giving Emma Frost the punishment she's been so damn good at avoiding for 12 years now. It's a very basic kind of X-men story and one that'll always be close to my heart. Enjoy!


I don't know what my next sexy side-project will be. I don't know if it'll involve X-men, Justice League, or the Hunger Games. I just know my twisted mind will keep coming up with twisted ideas. But if anyone has any sexy suggestions, I'm always happy to talk dirty about them. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment