Friday, May 20, 2016

Jackpot by Jack Fisher ON SALE NOW!


Anyone who has followed this blog in any capacity knows I like to stay busy. I don't restrict myself to one project or one kind of project. I always want to be working on something, refining my craft and becoming a better writer. I always want to be improving. One day, I'd like to be able to make a living writing. That day has yet to arrive, but I'm going to keep working towards that goal.

A part of that process involves getting my non-fanfiction work out in the world for others to see. To date, I haven't secured an agent or a publisher to back my work. So I've been relying on self-publishing to this point. So far, I've self-published three books since the end of 2012. I have several other completed manuscripts that I'm shopping around, hoping to get published in a more comprehensive form. Today, I'm adding to my writing resume by posting another self-published work. This one isn't as big or as elaborate as some of my other books, like Skin Deep. But for those who enjoy my sexy side-projects, there's still plenty to love.

This book is called Jackpot. Calm down, Spider-Man fans. It's not exactly what you think, but I'd be lying if I said my experience with romance in comics didn't inspire it on some levels. This is a book I worked on earlier this year. It's an idea I had brewing and one that reflects my love of Las Vegas. If you haven't gone, what's you're excuse? If this book doesn't convince you to give it a try, nothing will. Enjoy!


Jonathan Jackson Daniels knows a thing or two about luck. He came from a no-name town. He worked a dead end job. He lived his whole life seeing few get lucky breaks and even fewer make something of that luck. Then, in the luckiest break anyone could get, he won the lottery. He has the chance of a lifetime, but is scared to death of squandering it.

So before he tells anyone about his big break, he takes a trip to Las Vegas. He goes not knowing what to expect, only that he's going to indulge in the fruits of his luck. That's where he meets an enchanting woman named Janine “Jani” Jasmine. She makes it her mission to give him the time of his life, pushing his newfound luck to the absolute limit. But can a small-town guy like Jonathan handle her? Is he destined to squander his jackpot like so many others?

No comments:

Post a Comment