Friday, February 17, 2017

Sexy Side-Project Announcement: MORE Mary Jane Watson (With Wolverine)


Sometimes, you just find a winning formula that works. You don't expect it to work so well. I'm sure the man or woman who first put peanut butter and jelly together didn't expect it to be that good when they tried it. We never know just how awesome something is until we realize it.

That leads me to Mary Jane Watson and my sexy side-projects. Do I have your attention now? Or, at the very least, do I have the attention of certain parts of your body? I'm going to assume I do because, in what has been an unexpected and welcome surprise, my recent projects involving Mary Jane Watson have been quite successful. I've gotten more positive feedback from them than I have with any project, sexy or otherwise, in quite some time. Apparently, there's an audience for Mary Jane Watson being overtly sexy. Go figure.

After "Spider-Man and the Prostitute" and "The New Red Queen," I think it's official now. I've found a winning formula and I want to build on it. That's why I'm proud to announce that this world I've created where Mary Jane Watson is both a prostitute and a queen in the Hellfire Club is getting more content. And yes, it's of the very sexy variety.

This isn't just going to be a single one-shot either. This will actually be a series of stories that expand on what I've established in "The New Red Queen." After I finished that story, I just couldn't leave it at that. I just had to expand on the concept of Mary Jane Watson being a queen in the Hellfire Club. What sort of sexy, debauchery can she get into now that she's in a position like this? Who else can she share this sexy debauchery with? Peter Parker shouldn't be the only one who gets to participate. Who else can she entice? Or maybe a better question is who can't someone like Mary Jane entice?


These are all questions I'll be exploring in the sexiest way possible. It'll start with a spin-off that will cross the paths of the new Red Queen of the Hellfire Club with Wolverine. Given Wolverine's fondness for redheads, expect it to be sexy as hell. However, expect this to be just the first of multiple entries in this new world that is driven by Mary Jane's sex appeal.

I'm calling this new series "The Red Queen Chronicles" and I'll be posting the first story one week from today. After that, more will follow. Some will be one-shots. Some will be multi-chapter. All will be sexy as hell. That much, I can promise.

Now for those of you who follow X-men Supreme, don't worry. I've no intention of delaying my plans for that and I will be making an announcement in the coming weeks. For now, I'm going to get the ball rolling on this new string of sexy side-projects. I've found something that works so I'm going to run with it.

So that means you have a week to clean your panties, stock up on tissues, and prepare yourself for more of Mary Jane Watson's omega-level sex appeal. Take all the time you need. I hope to make it worth the wait. With Mary Jane, it usually is. Nuff said!

2 comments:

  1. Any plans on including the x-men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There are plans for the X-men. I hope to announce those plans very soon.

      Jack

      Delete