Friday, May 5, 2017

New Sexy Side-Project! The Red Queen Chronicles: The Phoenix


Summer is almost here! That means beaches, bikinis, and beautiful women wearing bikinis is right around the corner. For those of us who need few excuses to wear less clothing, it's a beautiful time. But no matter what time of the year it is, it's always a good time for one of my sexy side-projects.

Yes, I'm still doing this. And yes, I'm still exploring the world I've created with Spider-Man, a former prostitute version of Mary Jane Watson, and the concept of her being the Red Queen. I've had a lot of fun expanding this world. It started out as a simple Spider-Man story that gave me ample opportunities to maximize Mary Jane's sex appeal. I've since expanded it to get her involved with Emma Frost and the Hellfire Club, as well as characters like Wolverine and Black Widow. The results have been even sexier than I expected.

Now, I'm ready to turn the sex appeal up to cosmic proportions. Yes, that means Jean Grey is entering the picture again. If you've been following my blog or my work in any capacity, you have no right to be surprised. Seriously, did you think I was going to build a world with this much sex appeal and exclude Jean Grey? I don't know what you're on, but you're taking way too much of it.

That's why, with an announcement I hope shocks zero people, I'm proud to announce the next sexy side project in the world of "The Red Queen Chronicles." This one will occur right after the previous entry with Black Widow. It involves Mary Jane, Emma Frost, and even Spider-Man working together to "recruit" Cyclops and Jean Grey to their ranks. How will they do that? How will they work around a few cosmic obstacles? Well, you'll just have to wait and see. I promise it's even sexier than you think.


Like my last story, this one will have multiple parts. I don't know how many it'll have just yet, but it won't be more than a few. I know I've done sexy stories with Cyclops and Jean Grey before, but believe me when I say I've never pushed it this far. You'll see what I mean very soon. Nuff said!

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy thats one hell of a cliffhanger!... that means chapter 2 isnt to far off right? RIGHT?!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry! Chapter 2 will be up soon enough and it'll be sexy as hell. That much I promise.

      Delete
    2. Ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaah! Im hopin MJ Emma show Jean Grey how to get down then she shows them a thing or 2!

      Delete